Sunday, February 24, 2013

Repositioning my cage

They have repositioned my cage.
in this one, the spiders crawl and lurk with their poison in the windows and door ways. damp and wet waterworld, this one.
no longer is the evening bell calling home the young blue.
or the morning moan of tall ships booming...just a quiet and silent place. the kind where the only madness is the solitude created from the brick cage.
suits me...the brick walls and poison spiders. my new fortress...
maybe the red army will take me and bury me deep in their dunes in the coming months.
out in the desert TA KLA MAK AN. or however it is spoken.
my dizzy spells brings me back down to the bed....in the damp cage.

maybe its too late they won. already. that part taken from my lower left.
the other from my back....
just gnawing on those parts out back.

set a fuse? make the trick...hold up that mirror? game on.  no one deliver the chisel anymore. so its tunnel to China.

No comments: